7 DAYS ATHENS-KARPENISI
What makes an ideal winter destination? Stone-built villages, merging rivers, valleys, and gorges and endless forests. Karpenisi combines them all.
Located in the heart of Greece’s mainland, the picturesque town features stylish nightlife, notable traditional taverns, and a lot of history, as it played an important role in the Greek War of Independence when it served as a safe haven for various war-heroes.
If you’re seeking the kind of thrill that will pump up your adrenaline, this is it! Enjoy skiing at Karpenisi’s famous ski center & embark on outdoor activities that will bring you closer to the wonderful nature.
But just before you do, pay a visit to Athens and explore the city life. Tour one of the most historic capitals in Europe, uncover fascinating stories and explore the city’s hidden corners.
Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationBreakfastEntrance fees at archaeological sites/museumsPrivate transferPrivate/regular tours
Not IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TicketsCustomary tips to drivers/guides/escortsPersonal expenses
Day 4 & 5
- Enjoy a premium all-inclusive holiday experience at one of the city’s most luxurious hotels
- Move about with your own private luxury vehicle and driver. Get to know Athens and its history through organized guided tours to its archaeological sites
- Explore Karpenisi, one of the most picturesque Greek villages. Breathe in the fresh air, learn about its history and discover its thriving alpine beauty
- Embark on a variety of outdoor activities. Whether you want to try skiing, rafting, hiking, or snowboarding, you won’t be left disappointed
- NJV Athens Plaza
- Anerada Inn Boutique Hotel*Other hotel options are available. The choice of accommodation depends on the purpose of your travel and availability.