8 DAYS ATHENS – ARCADIA
The picturesque rural prefecture of Arcadia occupies much of the central Peloponnese. According to mythology, it was a favorite haunt of Pan, the flute-playing, cloven-hooded god of nature.
In ancient times, Arcadia, almost encircled by mountain ranges, was remote enough to remain largely untouched by the battles of the rest of Greece. Nowadays, the region is dotted with crumbling medieval villages, remote monasteries, and Frankish castles.
With breathtaking mountainous scenery, the place is ideal for excellent hiking opportunities and skiing in the winter, discover ancient temples & old monasteries, historic villages & tasteful stone guest houses.
Taste the local products, indulge in a variety of activities, learn about time-honored traditions, and enjoy an experience of a lifetime in the most mythical destination in the Peloponnese.
Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationBreakfastEntrance fees at archaeological sites/museumsPrivate transferPrivate/regular tours
Not IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TicketsCustomary tips to drivers/guides/escortsPersonal expenses
- Enjoy a premium, all-inclusive holiday experience with 5* or 4* accommodation
- Move about with your own private luxury vehicle and driver. Get to know Athens and its history through organized guided tours to its archaeological sites
- Experience a rafting adventure in Lousios, Greece’s most mythical river
- Visit Prodromos & Philosophos monasteries
- Pay a visit to historic Tripoli, Arcadia’s capital
- NJV Athens Plaza
- Levidi Suites*Other hotel options are available. The choice of accommodation depends on the purpose of your travel and availability.