8 DAYS ATHENS-MYKONOS
Neither Athens nor Mykonos require any introduction; if you’re a traveler in constant need of an adrenaline rush, both destinations will certainly meet your expectation.
Glamorous Mykonos is a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades where celebrities, millennials, and party animals mingle together. If you had been searching for your travel mecca, you’ve only just found it.
Walk through the narrow alleyways of Mykonos’ Chora, swim in crystal clear waters, and pose alongside Petros the Pelican, the mascot of the island.
No Mediterranean getaway, however, would be complete without a stop at the historic capital; stroll around the mesmerizing streets of Plaka and stare at teha stonishing view of the illuminated Acropolis as you sip your champagne at a rooftop bar.
Set out on a journey of exploration and seek your own little paradise.
DepartureBest time to visit: April-October
Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationBreakfastEntrance fees at archaeological sites/museumsPrivate transferPrivate/regular tours
Not IncludedAirport TransfersBoat TicketsCustomary tips to drivers/guides/escortsPersonal expenses
- Enjoy a premium, all-inclusive holiday experience at one of the city’s most luxurious, 5* hotels & beach resorts
- Explore the enchanting city of Athens with a private luxury vehicle and driver
- Indulge in Mykonos’ beauty , get to know its secrets and party ‘til you drop at its famous beaches
- Visit the sacred island of Delos, a Unesco World Heritage site. Cast your imagination wide to transform this sprawling ruin into the magnificent city it once was
- Explore the awe-inspiring coastal scenery by a private boat and visit beautiful, jaw-dropping beaches
- NJV Athens Plaza
- Bill & Coo, Suites & Lounge*Other hotel options are available. The choice of accommodation depends on the purpose of your travel and availability.