8 DAYS ATHENS-RHODES
Cosmopolitan & traditional, timeless & modern, simple & spectacular, Rhodes is a stunning destination all year round.
By far the largest and historically the most important of the Dodecanese islands, Rhodes abounds not only in beaches but also in wooded valleys and ancient history.
The atmospheric Old Town is a maze of cobbled streets that will spirit you back to the days of the Byzantine Empire, while the ancient Acropolis of Lindos is one of the most popular shrines of antiquity.
Whether you’re looking for some laid-back time or buzzing nightlife, Rhodes definitely has something for you. Visit one of the largest medieval towns in Europe and prepare to get utterly mesmerized by its beauty.
Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationBoat TicketsBreakfastEntrance fees at archaeological sites/museumsPrivate transferPrivate/regular tours
Not IncludedAirport TransfersCustomary tips to drivers/guides/escortsPersonal expenses
- Enjoy a premium all-inclusive holiday experience at the island’s most luxurious, 5* hotels
- Move about with your own private luxury vehicle and driver and get to know the island and its history through organized guided tours to its archaeological sites
- Visit Symi island, with its sophisticated ambiance & period architecture
- Explore the palace of the Grand Master to get a tiny glimpse of what life was like back in the 14th century
- Bellevue Suites
- More Meni City Beach Resort*Other hotel options are available. The choice of accommodation depends on the purpose of your travel and availability.